We offer a broad range of Residential, Commercial and Senior moving services including:
- In State – Most deliveries within 150 miles can be made the same workday or next. Special arrangements can be made to speed delivery on smaller loads.Make A List – Write everything down! You will thank yourself later. Before you pack even one box, create a simple record keeping system either on paper or on your computer. Place a number on every box and list the contents in the box on your list, by the box number.
- Have Plenty of Supplies – You will need lots and lots of boxes. Yes, even more than you could possibly imagine. Always have at least 10 more boxes than you think you could possibly need. You
will need strong packing tape, tape dispenser, and all sized boxes.
- Utilize Wardrobe Boxes – These tall strong boxes are perfect for bulky items. You can use them not only for clothes but comforters, pillows, blankets and much more. They can be rented from us
for the day,or purchased at our warehouse location.
- Keep Room Boxes and Corresponding Items Together.
- Pack Ahead – Anything you can pack ahead will save you time on your moving day. Please remember that we provide this service for you, if requested.
- Consolidate Cleaning Supplies – Clean anything you can ahead of time. Remember to keep your cleaning supplies out on the day of the move including a vacuum.
- Use Your Own Luggage for Moving. Safeguard Valued Items – Keep only clothes in dresser drawers.
- Keep Important Papers with you on Moving Day.
- Color Coordinate – Designate a color for each room
in your new home or office. Apply color stickers on each box coordinated
with the number on the box.
- Please remember that everything needs to be packed to be moved!
- Appliances – Disconnect and drain refrigerators and or dishwashers with water hookup prior to the move. Remove flat screen TV’s from walls.
Helpful Moving Day Lists
Download a helpful list to make your moving day a breeze!